Grants & Scholarships
USARS offers many types of assistance to help our members, please click on the options below for more information:
- Jan Porter Memorial Award
- US Foundation For Amateur Roller Skating Grants
- Wojnarowsky Memorial Scholarship
- DeVry USOC Tuition Discount and Scholarship Program
- William E Simon Olympic Endowment for the Support of Athletes
UNITED STATES FOUNDATION FOR AMAETUR ROLLER SKATING (USFARS) AWARDS RECORD AMOUNTS OF SCHOLARSHIPS FOR THE 2021 SKATING SEASON.
The United States Foundation for Amateur Roller Skating recently awarded $20,000 to USARS athletes for both education and training. This annual amount is the most athlete financial assistance granted in one year, since the inception of the USFARS Foundation back in 1993.
The USFARS mission is to foster, encourage and financially support USA Roller Sports (USARS) and its athletes, in all disciplines. This is done in a manor in which its Foundation Trustees determines growth in participation and a greater appreciation for the accomplishments of these athletes.
We are so excited to announce the 2021 USFARS Scholarship and Training Grant awardees:
- Wojnarowsky Scholarship
- Haley Gould, Massachusetts -Artistic $1000
- Sadhana Ganesan - Team New England
- Nigel Gay - Xtreme Speed
- Torrie Weber - Emerald Coast Speed
- Kaden Catoe - Piedmont Speed Club
- Trey Tinsley - Texas, Speed $1000
- Elissa Scheel - Ohio, Artistic $1000
- Gillian Muldoon - New Jersey, Speed $1000
- Brock Curtis - Arizona, Artistic $2000
- Emily Scheel - Ohio, Artistic $1000
- Kendall Sutton - California, Artistic $1000
- Gauge Phillips - Washington, Artistic $1000
- Madison Kellis - Texas, Artistic $2000
- Paige Nodarse - Florida, Speed $2000
- Raphael Amador - Texas, Artistic $2000
- Danica Swetz - Michigan, Speed $2000
- Cassandra Gerdin - Wisconsin, Speed $2000
Congratulations to all the 2021 awardees!
The Foundation Trustees from the USFARS
Be sure to review the USARS / USFARS web pages and apply for your 2022 Scholarships and Grants.